NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER PERSONAL (ALL TIERS/ LEVELS)
- Troubleshooting at Level ½ on VOIP/TDM/RF/FIBER Platforms & switches
- Monitoring and doing initial activity to understand customer/vendor issues
- Call issues – DTMF, Routing, OWA, DA, Quality issues
- Trouble ticket management , performance management as per client tools
- Handling tickets and responding as per SLAs
- Dealing with Vendors (Termination Providers) for all type of technical issue through Mail or Live Chat
- Full understanding of SIP/IP protocols, knowledge of Unix
- Configures, testing, and monitoring LAN/WAN equipment’s and related soft switches.
- Network Performance Management
- Phone & Email management
OPTICAL NETWORK SUPPORT PERSONAL
Flightcase NOC is also focused on providing high quality network management supporting Fiber Optical Network and Submarine Optical network.
- Routing switching protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, ISIS, MPLS, STP,IP, FTTH network etc
- Configuring network Management tools such as PRTG, Syslog, Solar winds etc.
- Network health and performance reports that are regularly generated to ensure you are receiving the service you need.
- Managed security that mitigates viruses, worms, distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks and more.
- Built-in system redundancy.
- Less time spent waiting for providers to trouble shoot issues or get back to you when service is not up to expectations.
- Increased uptime coupled with less time to address issues.